While Ariat is an international company that has amassed substantial technology to manage across its distribution centers, there was room for improvement when addressing areas of inefficiency for their network. Ariat is headquartered in Union City, California, but they needed a service to help them transition, monitor, and maintain the network for their main distribution center in Fort Worth, Texas.
Ariat needed support as they had lost production because of poor Wi-Fi connectivity and experienced downtime because of a lack of redundancy in their systems. This required a dedicated team of IT professionals working 24/7 to help bring their network up to industry standard which would be utilized by a projected 450 full time employees by the end of 2024.
Global IP Networks was brought in to help Ariat make a more efficient system at their 1 million-square-foot distribution hub. Their team of IT experts was directed to address the network needs and see where improvements could be made. This was done in two phases, with phase 1 being almost imperceptible, but crucial nonetheless.
- New active domain structure that is exclusively for the Ariat Fort Worth distribution center
- Transition Ariat to their own stable Wireless LAN Controller and a 100% private network
- Ensure the network is reliable and stable through continued support of the ongoing management of the environment with 24/7 monitoring
- Physical wiring of the network infrastructure and bringing the environment up to industry best practices
- Improve performance and reliability of the Wi-Fi and deploying standardized images on all network gear
Afterwards, Global IP Networks employed the IT solutions that makes Ariat’s business run smoother. Results were seen in the improvement of the Wi-Fi and all other technologies to increase productivity and operate more effectively. As well, standardization of images for all the network gear, like touch screen monitors, tablets, and handheld devices helped to ensure synchronized systems so that the inventory is shipped on time. By creating a network that has better reliability, stability, and efficiency, productivity was increased for an overall better business process.
Global IP’s team of experts are unmatched at providing the quality of support needed for businesses like Ariat. They can do the same for your company. Contact us today to learn how.