WHEN IT COMES TO TECHNOLOGY, START AT THE TOP
Our clients’ businesses run on mission-critical technology. You could say they’re “technology dependent.” But technology on its own is not enough for our clients. It’s actually people that make the difference. People committed to engineering custom technology solutions specifically for their business. People committed to doing everything it takes to keep their network running no matter what. People just like you.
If you count yourself among the tenacious—if you’re prepared to do whatever it takes to get the job done right—then you should be talking to us. We have some great opportunities for you to consider below.
- Plans, schedules, and directs preparation of programs to process data solve problems by use of computers.
- Consults with managerial and systems analysis personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes and determine extent of programming coding required.
- Assigns, coordinates and reviews work of programming personnel.
- Develops programs from workflow charts or diagrams, considering factors, like computer storage capacity speed, extent of peripheral equipment, and intended use of output data.
- Converts workflow charts to language processable by computer.
- Enters program codes into computer.
- Enters test data into computer.
- Analyzes test runs on computer to correct or direct correction of coded program input data.
- Revises or directs revision of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Compiles documentation of program development subsequent revisions.
Chris Martin, Executive Vice President