Global IP Networks data centers are built for mission critical server colocation, disaster recovery, and development environments. Access controls, procedures, and security measures are in place to accommodate HIPAA, PCI and SOC 2 standards. Here are a few things you will find on our data floors:
- 24×7 Security and Access Controls
- 24×7 Monitoring system
- 24×7 Friendly, Helpful, Quick to Respond Onsite Staff
- Environment Controls
- Diverse A and B Redundant Power
- FM200/Pre-action Fire Sprinkler and Computer Safe Fire Extinguisher
- Redundant CRAC Units
- Hot/Cold Aisles Containment
- Locking Cage and Cabinet
- Crash Cart, KVM/IP and Wi-fi Internet
Our pictures do not do us justice, so we encourage you to come and tour our Plano and Dallas, TX facilities. See firsthand why hundreds of satisfied clients have chosen Global IP Networks.
Need help with IT and don’t know where to go?
Let’s start by setting up a conversation and we’ll go from there.