Global IP Networks (GIP) developed a business around building a safe and positive environment for its customers. That means creating a sense of trust and community with the businesses we work with; and while these virtues may not seem wholly unique on their own, our company has always made it a priority to offer more than the average data center colocation firm.
Though it is, in essence, our people, our principal and our culture that so clearly sets us apart. Here are eight other tangible reasons our customer service is a cut above the rest.
- GIP offers tailored solutions to meet its clients’ specific needs. Your business is as unique as the customers you serve. That’s why we take the time to really listen to each client before offering solutions. Then we use every tool available to remedy problems they didn’t even know they had.
- GIP believes in full collaboration throughout the onboarding and provisioning process. We understand that without clear communication and training, new technology can impact your team’s delicate workflow. We work to minimize any disruption and take special measures to unify the entire IT team.
- GIP clients have access to the entire organization. From the CEO to our knowledgeable NOC staff. There’s no larger than life figurehead lording over everyone in some fictional ivory tower. Every one of our employees from the C-suite to the technicians are friendly and on the ground, out in the field and are ready to serve.
- GIP is committed to the success of its clients. Your success is our success. Be it a quick post-disaster recovery in one of our business continuity centers or a speedy time-to-resolve technical support, we are nimble and quick to adapt to help your business thrive.
- GIP listens to client feedback and makes every effort to enhance or change deliverables based on the call to action. Your opinion matters. If any phase of the process isn’t to your liking, we’re standing at attention ready to change course.
- GIP takes compliance very seriously. Doing so helps our customers achieve their own HIPAA and PCI compliance. It’s so important that we pay trusted, third part firms to audit our systems and declare them compliant. Our audits reflect the entire network meets SSAE 16 SOC-2 Type II, PCI and HIPAA standards and so will yours.
- GIP includes many day-to-day complimentary services at no cost. Such as, rack and stack, reboot and hardware swap 24/7, which can be costly in other facilities. Save your money, grow your business. It’s that simple. We aren’t interested in nickel and diming you, we’re interested in growing together.
- GIP also provides tons of free amenities that are customer friendly. Our Business Continuity Center is available to clients 24x7x365 days a year, complete with comfortable places to work while in the data center. Take advantage of our conference room, wi-fi, crash cart, cubicles, VoIP phone system and even fully stocked kitchen. If a natural disaster, severe power outage or other unexpected event threatens your physical location, we’re committed to helping you operate your business without interruption.
Ultimately, we believe that top performing brands don’t stop at good, they go for great. It’s how we’ve built our reputation as a company of integrity with an impeccable record for customer service. Come thrive with us!